Our website address is: https://www.keybas-energy.com
Cookies are small amounts of information stored in files within your computer’s browser. Cookies are accessed and stored by the websites you visit, and by companies that display their advertisements on websites, so that they can recognize the browser. Websites can only access the cookies they have stored on your computer.
- Site usage: to help us recognize your browser as a previous visitor’s browser and to record the preferences you set during your previous visit to the Site. For example, we may store your login information so that you do not have to log in each time you visit the Site;
- Social networks: to check if you are connected to third party services (Facebook, Twitter, Google+…);
- Targeting: to allow us to target (emailing, database enrichment) the Internet user who navigates on our Site in real time or afterwards;
- Audience measurement: to track statistical data on the use of the Site (i.e., the use made of the Site by users and to improve the services of the Site) and to help us measure and study the effectiveness of our online interactive content, features, advertising and other communications.
Your choices regarding cookies and web tags
You have the choice to configure your browser to accept all cookies, reject all cookies, inform you when a cookie is issued, its duration and content, as well as allow you to refuse its storage in your terminal, and delete your cookies periodically.
You can set your Internet browser to disable cookies. Please note, however, that if you deactivate cookies, your user name and password will no longer be saved on any website. For more information on how you can delete and control cookies stored on your computer, please visit: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/fr/
How to set up your browser
- Firefox :
1. Open Firefox
2. Press the “Alt” key
3. In the menu at the top of the page click on “Tools” and then “Options”.
4. Select the “Privacy” tab
5. In the drop-down menu to the right of “Retention Rules”, click on “Use custom settings for history”.
6. A little further down, uncheck “Accept cookies”.
7. Save your preferences by clicking on “OK”.
- Internet Explorer :
1. Open Internet Explorer
2. In the “Tools” menu, select “Internet Options
3. Click on the “Privacy” tab
4. Click on “Advanced” and uncheck “Accept”.
5. Save your preferences by clicking on “OK”.
- Google Chrome :
1. Open Google Chrome
2. Click on the tool icon in the menu bar
3. Select “Options
4. Click on the “Advanced Options” tab
5. In the “Cookie Settings” drop-down menu, select “Block all cookies”.
- Safari :
1. Open Safari
2. In the top menu bar, click on “Safari”, then “Preferences”.
3. Select the “Security” icon
4. Next to “Accept Cookies”, check “Never”.
5. If you want to see the cookies that are already saved on your computer, click on “Show Cookies”.
Use of personal data collected
When you leave a comment on our website, the data entered in the comment form, but also your IP address and your browser’s user agent are collected to help us detect unwanted comments.
If you are a registered user and you upload images to the website, we advise you to avoid uploading images that contain EXIF data of GPS coordinates. Visitors to your website can download and extract location data from these images.
If you leave a comment on our site, you will be asked to save your name, email address and website in cookies. This is only for your convenience so that you do not have to enter this information if you leave another comment later. These cookies expire after one year.
If you have an account and log in to this site, a temporary cookie will be created to determine if your browser accepts cookies. It does not contain any personal information and will be deleted automatically when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will set a number of cookies to store your login information and screen preferences. A login cookie lasts for two days and a screen preference cookie lasts for one year. If you check “Remember Me”, your login cookie will be retained for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookie will be deleted.
By editing or publishing a post, an additional cookie will be stored in your browser. This cookie does not include any personal data. It simply indicates the ID of the publication you just edited. It expires after one day.
Embedded content from other sites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles…). Embedded content from other sites behaves in the same way as if the visitor were on that other site.
Statistics and audience measurement
Use and transmission of the personal data collected
storage duration of your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are kept indefinitely. This allows us to automatically recognize and approve subsequent comments instead of leaving them in the moderation queue.
For users who register on our site (if possible), we also store the personal data indicated in their profile. All users can view, edit or delete their personal information at any time (except for their username). Site managers can also view and modify this information.
The rights you have over your data
If you have an account or have left comments on the site, you may request to receive a file containing all the personal data we have about you, including the data you have provided to us. You may also request the deletion of your personal data. This does not include data stored for administrative, legal or security purposes.
Transmission of your personal data
Visitor comments can be checked with an automated comment detection service.